Random good picture Not show
2. Fodder crops are used to feed livestock.
3. adverbs are used to modify verbs and adjectives.
4. You will soon get used to the work.
5. My father always used to tell us bedtime stories.
6. We are not used to haggling over price.
7. We used to go there every year.
8. Either dye or paints are used to colour cloth.
9. People used to pay in gold.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Things ain't what they used to be.
11. She was used to having her orders instantly obeyed.
12. An instrument used to measure tactile sensitivity.
13. It's very different to what I'm used to.
14. Sulphur is also used to sterilize equipment.
15. Computers are being used to sift the information.
16. He used to see them at the biweekly meetings.
17. Props were used to prevent the roof collapsing.
18. People used to come and visit him every day.
19. She used to follow after him wherever he went.
20. She was used to her husband's silences.
21. He used to visit a brothel in Paris.
22. A windmill is used to crush grain into.
23. In former times, people used to fight with swords.
24. He used to go to our school.
25. I used to share a bedroom with my brother.
26. Grandfather used to misplace his glasses.
27. They used to extract iron ore from this site.