Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion: Early diagnosis of ureteric endometriosis should be reconstructed.
2. Results Of 83 cases, 78 were treated successfully, ureteric perforation occurred in 1case, stones went into kidney in 2 cases, the cure rate was 92.7%.
3. Conclusion Treatment of posterior renal failure caused by ureteric calculi with ureteroscopy and Swiss lithoclast pneumatic lithotriptor is safe, effective and less invasive.
4. Objective:To study the diagnosis and treatment of ureteric endometriosis.
5. The number of branching ureteric bud could control nephron developmental decisions.
6. Objective To summarize the diagnosis and treatment of ureteric duplication for children.
7. Results: At 18th day of incubation, ureteric bud from cloaca grew into metanephrogenic tissue which produced many metanephrogenic vesicles.
8. It was found that influence factors were ureteric orifice stenosis and edema, irregular stones, ureterostenosis, polyp, pregnancy, obesity and so on.
9. In summary, we report a case of a retroperitoneal pancreatic pseudocyst causing distal bilateral ureteric obstruction and bilateral hydronephrosis.
10. Amnion-ureters were enclosed by their peripheral tissue, and abundant in blood vessels and showed normal ureteric lumina without significant contracture through the inverted microscope.
11. Major complications(4%) included urethrovesical leak requiring re-operation, post-operative cerebrovascular accident, and transient ureteric obstruction.
12. Objective: To evaluate the treatment of posterior renal failure caused by ureteric with ureteroscopy and Swiss lithoclast pneumatic lithotripter.
13. During the follow-up of 4-12 months, hydronephrosis and hydroureterosis were lessened and no ureteric stricture was found.
14. Objective To explore the etiology, classification, differential, diagnosis and treatment of ureteric polyps.
15. Rupture of the renal pelvis found on intravenous pyelography (IVP) is uncommon, is usually associated with acute ureteric colic, and may be a relatively benign condition.
16. Objective To evaluate the effective methods of diagnosis and therapy of nephric colic in pregnancy women with ureteric calculi.
17. Methods A total of 28 cases of acute renal failure caused by ureteric obstruction were treated with ureteroscopy combined with pneumatic lithotriptor, holmium YAG laser, and ESWL.
18. Methods Clinical date of 419 patients with ureterolith in which 67 cases accompanied by incomplete ureteric obstruction were analyzed retrospectively.
19. Though any etiology of obstruction may cause rupture of the renal pelvis(Sentencedict.com), ureteric calculus is a frequent occurrence.
20. Conclusion: Interventional treatment has characteristic features of simple manipulation and less invasion, has markedly therapeutic effects to ureteric obstruction due to various causes.
21. In the early period 1 patient underwent pyeloplasty and 1 patient undertook bilateral ureteric reimplantation.
22. Results CTVC could clearly display the normal anatomic structures of bladder, 11 ureteric orifices were visualized at CTVC in 7 of 8 normal bladders.
23. Objective To discuss the clinical manifestations and imaging features of ureteric cysts.
24. Objective To evaluate the treatment of posterior renal failure caused by ureteric calculi with ureteroscopy and Swiss lithoclast pneumatic lithotriptor.
More similar words: ureter, ureteral, preterit, hydroureter, ureterolith, ureterocele, ureterostenosis, ureterolithiasis, ureterolithotomy, vesicoureteral reflux, enteric bacteria, interpreter, future tense, secreter, retention period, peter i, sericulture, preterhuman, interpreted, perimeter, cricketer, preternatural, preterm infant, uninterpreted, cafeteria, steric, preternaturally, deleterious, veterinary, icteric.