Random good picture Not show
(1) The cat uncurled sensuously.
(2) The cat uncurled itself and jumped off the wall.
(3) She uncurled her legs from under her.
(4) The snake slowly uncurled.
(5) Penelope's fingers curled and uncurled nervously in her lap.
(6) She uncurled her legs, determinedly smoothed down the neat white culottes, and stood up.
(7) The wizard uncurled his stinging fist and the roll of gold coins slipped between his throbbing fingers.
(8) The doctor uncurled his fingers to reveal a small gold crucifix.
(9) His fingers were beginning to uncurl, his own weight dragging him down.
(10) He uncurled her fingers and reset the fist with the thumb on the outside. Sentencedict.com
(11) I watched the two handsome flags uncurl to the warm wind, then went on my own tour of inspection.
(12) As with waiting for a hedgehog to uncurl, prodding didn't help.
(13) For, turn your tongue back and then uncurl it.
(14) As I slowly uncurl my fingers, he bends to look at the pea-size moth paralyzed with fear in the center of my hand.
(15) He watched the leaves uncurl and spread upon the surface of the water, unable to bear drinking the precious stuff.
(16) I can't uncurl my fingers. -Hey Max...Max, I finally learned that move.
(17) Those involved had to uncurl the "cigars" whose fragility was a conservator's nightmare.
(18) "Wheel" carriage preferred. The tail will not necessarily uncurl totally.
(19) As I slowly uncurl my fingers, he bends to look at the butterfly in my hand.
(20) After a few minutes it will slowly and cautiously uncurl itself again.
(21) On the table in front of the sofa was a vase holding four pink roses, the blooms in various stages of uncurled perfection.
(22) Now suddenly she could feel the pleasure such imaginings had aroused uncurling in a warm spiral in the pit of her stomach.
More similar words: uncurled, uncured, curl, curly, incur, curled, curl up, curlew, curler, curling, curled up, incurve, concur, curlicue, uncut, incurring, incurious, incursion, incurable, incurably, curling iron, concurrent, concurring, concur with, avuncular, concurrence, iron curtain, uncultured, homunculus, ocean current.