Random good picture Not show
1. Furthermore, immune responses to tubercle bacilli are extraordinarily complicated.
2. They are plants of the most varied appearance, and they also possess either a bulb or tubercle.
3. After the tubercle bacillus was identified, accurate diagnosis of tuberculosis, of the lungs and of other organs, became possible.
4. On the roots oblong tubercles which are obviously reserve organs are formed.
5. The growth of the plants from tubercles treated in this manner is then very fast.
6. We are not likely to find a cause as precisely as the tubercle bacillus can be shown to produce tuberculosis.
7. Koch identified the tubercle bacillus only in 1882.
8. For this purpose only those plants obtained from well developed tubercles are used.
9. So the tubercle bacillus is a particularly difficult target for chemical attack.
More similar words: tubercle, tubercle bacillus, tubercular, tuberculin, tuberculous, tuberculosis, paratuberculosis, pulmonary tuberculosis, mycobacterium tuberculosis, tuber, tuberous, tuberose, tuberosity, protuberant, protuberance, encircled, inner circle, steer clear of, grover cleveland, tube, tubed, nanotube, x-ray tube, test tube, tube well, tubeless, test-tube, boob tube, pitot tube, inner tube.