Random good picture Not show
(1) This was towards the end of the Triassic period.
(2) At the end of Triassic period, the marine sedimentation on Qaidam Massif (including its surroundings) has ended, and interior basin started to develop in Qaidam area.
(3) Otherwise with Paleotethys closing in late Triassic period, the pull-apart continental margin reversed in Indo-China movement creating Indo-Chinafolded orogeny.
(4) Conodonts went extinct at the end of the Triassic Period, about the time dinosaurs were evolving.
(5) In the Triassic period, following the collision between North-China and South-China cratons, the Tanlu fault zone was formed.
(6) During Palaeozoic era and Triassic period, Taikang area received marine, continental-marine transition, and continental sediments, then uplifted in the end of Triassic and was denuded widely.
(7) The Triassic period ended 210m years ago with another mass extinction of land animals and sea creatures.
(8) Pterosaurs, like these depicted gliding near an ancient sea, first arose during the Triassic period about 215 million years ago.
(9) Lung fish - Queensland is home to lung fish, a living fossil from the Triassic period 350 million years ago.
(10) Nappes are products formed in the compressional State by Indo - China movement in late Triassic Period.
(11) The comprehensive analysis indicated that Helanshan area was a part of Ordos Basin in the Early-Middle Triassic period.
(12) Such a pattern likely arose in the common ancestor of birds, dinosaurs, and alligators--called archosaurs--during the Triassic period, 251 to 199 million years ago.
(13) The study work reveal that orogenic zone of west Qinling formed in Triassic Period should be a favorable area for finding Cu-Mo-Au deposit due to the thick crust and frequently magmatic activities.
(14) Soil type consisting of various compositions of sandstone, marl, dolomite, and shingle common in Alsace dating back from the Middle Triassic period.
(15) Soil type consisting of marl and limestone common in Alsace dating back from the Upper Triassic period.
(16) Both mammals and dinosaurs appeared near the end of the Triassic period, some 220 million years ago.
(17) Dinosaurs first appear in the fossil record during the Triassic period, some 230m years ago.
(18) The metamorphic ages of the eclogites are largely 320～220 Ma ( Carboniferous period to Triassic period ).
(19) The shallow polyhalite potash deposit in Sichuan are distributed in the north plunge top of Huayingshan anticline where is anhydrock of earlier Mesozoic Triassic period.
(20) A hypothetical supercontinent that included all the landmasses of the earth before the Triassic Period. When continental drift began[sentencedict.com/triassic period.html], Pangaea broke up into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
(21) The basement is the metamorphic rock at Siniansystem or Pre- Sinian system and has deposited the stratum from Triassic Period to QuaternaryPeriod.
More similar words: jurassic period, basic period, triassic, historic period, trial period, class period, cambrian period, eccentric person, narcissistic personality, classical music, period, triode, periods, Trias, periodic, pay period, aperiodic, base period, periodical, time period, nonperiodic, boom period, next period, offer period, busy period, safe period, rest period, third period, first period, period piece.