Random good picture Not show
1. The transport service cannot cope with the strain of so many additional passengers.
2. A minimal public transport service was in operation.
3. Although no public transport service precisely covers the above itinerary in that form, local public transport makes the main points accessible.
4. Consider the benefits of introducing a health authority transport service.
5. The technical performance public transport service is the basis for realizing and improving public transport quality.
6. The study has shown that railway transport service quality has five dimensions such as tangibility, reliability, communication, portability and relationship.
7. Inland transport service: container on trucking service.
8. The specialized global aerial transport service, saves the transportation time, solves anxious priority! You had not thought that we thought for you! The achievement holds!
9. Consequently(sentencedict.com), the transport service must be convenient and easy to use.
10. We provide customers with clearance, inspection and transport service.
11. The connection-oriented transport service is similar to the connection-oriented network service in many ways.
12. SCTP is a reliable transport service like TCP and supports sequence and acknowledgement function.
13. Furthermore, the connectionless transport service is also very similar to the connectionless network service.
14. Taxi provides a personalized point to point transport service.
15. Container transport service door - to - door.
16. Transport service provider is selected for its experiences, equipment,[Sentencedict.com ] services and price.
17. This layer provides a transport service ensuring that the bit stream sent by the source arrives intact at the destination.
18. Commodity storage facility, transport service, community service, large shopping center, leisure and entertainment facilities.
19. Transport Service Access Point?
20. The greatest incentive, however, to reduce car use is to provide an efficient and popular public transport service.
21. I can, however, comment on the general principles on which our Patient Transport Service operates.
22. The guest who introduces once Anshan hundred yuan or so's watches, has a transport service.
23. Then the paper discusses public-private partnership of urban public transport service abroad and suggests some referential experience.
24. A mother and two children were flown to Portland for treatment at a burn center, said Michael Griffiths, executive director of the emergency transport service Life Flight.
25. China has been the largest sea-born trade country in the world, while we have long had deficits in transport service trade.
26. In addition, the TETRA Site Controller basic operating system software also supports Short Data Transport Service (SDTS).
More similar words: transport system, transport, transporter, air transport, transportable, road transport, tape transport, means of transportation, transport company, transport delay, transportation, service entrance, active transport, transport network, public transport, transportability, passive transport, debt service, air transportation, transportation cost, Ministry of Transport, secret service, transportation company, multimodal transport, cost of transportation, transportation network, transportation system, transportation expenses, transportation problem, international transport.