Random good picture Not show
1. The training program covers every aspect of the job.
2. The committee has recommended that the training program ( should ) be improved.
3. The committee has recommended that the training program be improved.
4. The training program lasts three weeks.
5. The training program heard that message each year from John Gutfreund.
6. Virginia says sending them to a sister training program it has established at nearby Mary Baldwin College is just as good.
7. For example, a training program for public welfare workers could be the object of a special grant.
8. The advanced training program focused on estate planning and liability management.
9. One woman left the training program early by mutual consent.
10. He got the best scores in the training program.
11. Employers support the training program by offering places for young people.
12. This can be avoided through a training program which is designed to ease people into the technology gradually and with confidence.
13. Smith ties her transformation to a training program developed by de Bruin and based largely on track-and-field principles.
14. The first six-week training program will start May 20.
15. After a one-day training program, volunteers help park rangers teach visitors how to tide-pool safely and carefully.
16. Certainly the area studies part of the training program had not prepared them for the mores of the nursing profession in Tanganyika.
17. As part of his training program, Lauck has been entered in Sunday's race.
18. There was no disagreement as to the merits of the training program.sentencedict.com/training program.html
19. Working with a drunk driver population, Lovibond found his moderation training program to be superior to an untreated control condition.
20. Another element in the development of unreasonable expectations stemmed from the high commitment of the area training staff to the training program.
21. After Massey left, it was a month before anyone of his level in the company ventured into the training program.
22. As a consequence, few of those involved in the training program had had any previous experience in the country.
23. For children under 15 years old, a doctor should be consulted before beginning a weight training program.
24. On the other hand, he was three full years out of the training program and no longer constrained by the band.
25. The job can be a back door into the bank's training program.
26. However, the riding test can be waived if you successfully complete a special training program.
27. So in 1994 the company designed a 48-hour customized training program in screen printing for its existing workforce.
28. The survey results give us a snapshot of employees' opinions of the new training program.
29. That will be accomplished by putting the jobless at the front of the line for the new education and training program.
30. The state will provide child care when both parents participate in the training program.
More similar words: accounting program, program trading, programing, programming, training, maintenance program, reprogramming, straining, retraining, multiprogramming, constraining, career training, basic training, group training, computer programming, programing language, training center, program, programming language, on the job training, tv program, programme, reprogram, structured programming, in-service training, programmer, news program, vocational training, management training, test program.