Random good picture Not show
1. Total price is the amount of a deal.
2. Display and Check total price in the result.
3. The total price includes postage.
4. Does the total price of all equipments include engineering cost?
5. Insurance can represent a significant portion of the total price of a holiday.
6. Unit and total price FOB your port of shipment,(sentencedict.com) seaworthy packing included.
7. Induced order flow accounts for two-thirds of news' total price effect, with direct news effects accounting for one-third.
8. The deed for the common commercial transaction total price ( or appraised value ) of 1.5 %.
9. A deposit equal to 50% of the total price is charged for dressmaking .
10. real-time clock, unit price, distance, and the total price display.
11. Total price includes all taxes and service fees . Per person fee.
12. Select the Total Price input field, press the Ctrl key, and click the Subtotal column header label.
13. Cancel on the departure date, 100 % of total price for the cancellation fee.http://Sentencedict.com
14. The price term of a sales contract involves unit price and total price.
15. Anyone that buying for 1 or above boxes will get 10 % discount at total price.
16. Before we can accept your order, we require a down payment of 5 % of the total price.
17. At present, there are three ways of project contract pricing, total price contract, unit price contract and cost plus compensation contract.
18. The breaching shall pay the non - breaching party liquidated damages of the total price of this Contract.
19. Certain item in the order have been removed by the administrator, unable to total price.
20. The salesperson rang up all my items and the total price came to 1000 yuan.
21. The highly-lined New Policy on the second housing reiterates the initial payment should be no less than 40% of the total price and the interest rate be strictly determined according to risk.
22. Real - time clock, unit price, distance, and the total price display.
More similar words: legal principle, total, totally, in total, totalitarian, environmental protection, price, totalitarianism, caprice, price tag, priceless, culprit, not at all, pivotal, not a little, rice, capital punishment, triceps, avarice, capricious, prickly heat, rhetorical device, palpable, focal point, impalpable, alphabetical, not a few, to the full, go to the wall, to the life.