Similar words: tied, tie, tie up, tie to, dupe, fed up, patient, courtier. Meaning: adj. kept occupied or engaged.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The freighter tied up at a small harbor.
(2) Her hair was tied up with a yellow ribbon.
(3) I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment.
(4) I'm tied up at the moment.
(5) She tied up her things in a parcel.
(6) We tied up at the riverside.
(7) Her hair was tied up with a ribbon.
(8) He tied up the bag and took it outside.
(9) All their money was tied up in long-term investments.
(10) He's tied up with his new book. He's working hard, you know.
(11) Our company has tied up with another firm to support the project.
(12) The little money that was available was tied up in bureaucratic red tape.
(13) Sorry, I'm tied up.
(14) The gang tied up the security guard and put a gag in his mouth.
(15) He left his dog tied up to a tree.
(16) My money's all tied up in the house.
(17) Protesters tied up the traffic for three hours today.
(18) We tied up alongside a barge.
(19) She left the dog tied up to a tree.
(20) Our university is tied up with an American University.
(21) The hostages were tied up and blindfolded.
(22) Most of the capital is tied up in property. Sentencedict.com
(23) He tied up the present with ribbon.
(24) There was a boat tied up at the jetty.
(25) All my money is tied up in property.
(26) The traffic was tied up by the accident.
(27) The gang tied up a security guard.
(28) The books were tied up in bundles of twenty.
(29) Martin and Jane got tied up in June.
(30) We tied up our ship at Shanghai.
More similar words: tied, tie, tie up, tie to, dupe, fed up, patient, courtier, add up, end up, hold up, portiere, patience, frontier, wind up, speed up, head up, stand up, twentieth, impatient, build up, round up, add up to, impatience, facilities, stand up for, stirred up, lead up to, stand up to, authorities.