Random good picture Not show
1. Reagan was elected as the thirty-second President of the United States.
2. He gave the women a thirty-second start and picked them up on the northbound carriageway with ease.
3. After a thirty-second pause to let us load up, Shaker took off over the forward tree line.
4. Type: Thirty-second webcam recordings or video uploads that appear in a video bubble over the Twitter web interface.
5. In another situation we encountered a young woman, Colleen, who was experiencing anxiety during her thirty-second week of pregnancy.
6. Wasn't this the kind of film in which Alex had made her thirty-second debut as a child?
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. SongWright, the smallest note SongWright 5.1 will accept is one thirty-second of a whole note.
8. A message with (32) at the end meant I had to read every thirty-second line to find the meaning.
9. Bridget: It all began on New Year's Day in my thirty-second year of being single.
10. Observing Zwick and Herskovitz at work got Haggis interested in directing, and when the church asked him to make a thirty-second ad about Dianetics he seized the chance.
11. Advertisers paid at least two and one-half million dollars for a thirty-second commercial broadcast during the game.
More similar words: thirty-seven, twenty-second, thirty-six, thirty-something, thirty-third, second party, thirty, play second fiddle to, thirty-two, thirty-one, thirtyish, thirty-four, thirty-nine, thirty-five, thirty-three, thirty-first, thirty-eight, thirty years' war, second, forty-seven, secondly, seconder, second hand, secondary, second-hand, secondhand, split second, second wind, nanosecond, second mate.