Similar words: delphi, delphic, melphalan, delphinus, delphinium, delphi method, delphinidin, delphic oracle. Meaning: n. one of the conveyances (or cars) in a telpherage.
Random good picture Not show
1. Although have course telpher often very crowded, but people is loving still at it.
2. The invention relates to a one-arm telpher at the top of an agitator bath, which serves as a conveying device for an iron ore concentrate pulp agitator bath.
3. Slippery after arriving by slope, can multiply telpher return slope top again.
4. Application of Delphi method to environmental impact prediction on telpher engineering in scenic spot for conducting environmental impact assessment was presented.
5. The dispatch shop (right), the remains of cart rails, the guides of a telpher. It's clear that the historic building is literally falling apart.
6. Sunset time, those who take an old name is ligneous and telpher, if took a piece, pay a visit centenary before the ticket of san Francisco city life, give a person a kind of charm that cannot defy.
More similar words: delphi, delphic, melphalan, delphinus, delphinium, delphi method, delphinidin, delphic oracle, philadelphia, ralph ellison, mantelpiece, phenolphthalein, methylphenidate, critical phenomena, triphenylphosphine, natural phenomenon, physical phenomenon, satellite television, yelp, help, kelp, whelp, skelp, helper, help out, el paso, kelpie, help on, cannot help, can not help.