Random good picture Not show
1. We take pleasure in informing u that...
2. We take pleasure in informing you of...
3. She seemed to take pleasure in our suffering.
4. They take pleasure in riding, bike on their holidays.
5. Why do so many boys take pleasure in torturing insects and small animals.
6. There are those who might take pleasure in this.
7. Would she take pleasure in sacrificial murder?
8. Critics take pleasure in focusing on shortcomings and ignoring strengths.
9. You are extremely social-minded and take pleasure in being with other people in a convivial atmosphere.
10. I take pleasure in sending herewith a little wedding present in celebration of the happy event.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Instinctive liking is the feeling which makes us take pleasure in another person's company.
12. Take pleasure in the warm sensations of an self-heating mud pack while it releases the toxins in your body.
13. We take pleasure in enclosing the pro forma invoice in triplicate for 50 sets lathes of the following specifications.
14. He does not announce himself to anyone and seems to take pleasure in his anonymity.
15. Indeed, some individuals are quite impervious to cultural incentives, or even take pleasure in flouting them.
16. Real success comes in small portions day by day. You need to take pleasure in life's daily little treasures. It is the most important thing in measuring success. Denis Waitley
17. I am one character space is bright and act towards people sincerity, amicability , mind spacious, open-minded person, is a docile, take pleasure in help others of person.
18. I am a character space bright girl. I relate to with classmate in the class harmonious, also relatively take pleasure in help others. I like to paint at ordinary times, reading a book.
More similar words: pleasure, take place, measure, take pride in, measured, treasure, measure up, measure out, treasurer, measurement, measure up to, take part, take part in, figure in, take in, embrasure, please, pleased, take the place of, pleasing, pleasant, take a shit, unpleasant, displeased, take the lead, take it easy, displeasing, make sure, take into account, make a mistake.