Random good picture Not show
1. The threatening strike did not take place after all.
2. Elections take place every year.
3. Enrolment will take place in September.
4. A singing meet will take place next week.
5. The wedding will take place in October.
6. The formal signing will take place on April 9th.
7. The event will take place in a specially erected marquee.
8. It was originally envisaged that the talks would take place in the spring.
9. A man is not old until his regrets take place of his dreams.
10. The trial will take place before a jury.
11. It is not certain when it will take place.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Enrolment will take place in the main hall.
13. The presentation will take place indoors if it's wet.
14. Elections will now take place on November the twenty-fifth.
15. The next meeting will take place on Thursday.
16. The enquiry will take place behind closed doors.
17. When did this conversation take place?
18. When will the marriage take place?
19. The attacks did not take place without resistance.
20. When does the ceremony take place?
21. Voting will take place on May 1.
22. The team events will take place later this week.
23. Meetings take place at fortnightly intervals.
24. The event was to take place on 6th December.
25. The royal wedding will take place in June.
26. When does the draw take place?
27. The peace talks will take place in Cairo.
28. They must determine where the conference will take place.
29. Without the patronage of several large firms, the festival could not take place.
30. The assembly voted to delay the legislation to allow further consultation to take place.
More similar words: take the place of, replace, replacement, place, in place, take part in, take pride in, in place of, workplace, out of place, placement, make peace with, marketplace, in the first place, palace, take, stake, take up, take on, take for, take off, take out, take to, take away, take care, take down, make a face, take over, take time, by mistake.