Random good picture Not show
1. Our club plan to take in 20 new members.
2. Fish take in oxygen through their gills.
3. The cells elongate as they take in water.
4. do you take in your tea?
5. Several families take in foreign students.
6. The salesman finds it easy to take in old ladies.
7. Can you take in the waist of these trousers?
8. The ship stopped here to take in freight.
9. She found it difficult to take in the situation.
10. They plan to take in $1.6 billion.
11. The students couldn't take in the lecture.
12. Which newspaper do you take in?
13. The play did not take in this city.
14. Humans take in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide.
15. How many sugars do you take in coffee?
16. I was wondering if you might want to take in a movie with me this evening.
17. They will certainly need to take in plenty of liquid.
18. I tried to take in what he was saying about nuclear fusion,(sentencedict.com/take in.html) but most of it went over my head.
19. If the skirt is too big, we can take in the waist.
20. We have decided to take in lodgers to help pay the mortgage.
21. They continued a few miles further to take in Hinton House.
22. They used an air compressor to take in atmospheric air , compress it, and force it into the cabin.
23. You can also take in some of the notable architectural monuments.
24. I generally try to take in a show when I'm in New York on business.
25. These village cottages take in paying guests during the summer holidays.
26. Gazing up into his eyes, she seemed to take in all he said.
27. My house is full; I can't take in any more guests.
28. I like the way he just assumes we'll listen to him when he doesn't take in a word anyone else says!
29. It was an interesting exhibition, but there was too much to take in at once.
30. If you have a spare room, put it to work for you - take in a lodger.
More similar words: take into account, take it easy, take pride in, take, stake, take to, take out, take up, take on, take for, take off, take down, take care, take away, take time, take over, take the road, by mistake, take apart, take after, take place, take turns, take care of, take note of, undertake, take action, take charge, take part in, take effect, take the lead.