Random good picture Not show
1) She made us take down all the posters.
2) Workmen arrived to take down the scaffolding.
3) Your removal men will dismantle bedsteads and take down pictures and wall decorations.
4) Rail removal I want to take down some dado and picture rails.
5) He ordered his men to take down the limp body and remove the handcuffs.
6) It would also be easy to take down and stow in stormy weather.
7) I vote we take down the pictures, except for the two painted by Nina.
8) The Government could take down the watchtowers in South Armagh with few consequences for security; it could also reduce troop numbers.
9) To take down all the barriers that divide us one from the other.
10) Do you think we should take down the decorations?
11) Take down this book,(http://sentencedict.com/take down.html) and slowly read.
12) And nodding by the fire, take down this book.
13) Would you like me to take down your hair?
14) Take down the surface disguise.
15) I need to take down notes for the class.
16) Take down the examples I give you.
17) I'll take down the heads if you please, sir.
18) Take down the pot without even seeing a flop is better than checking and playing a multiway un raised pot.
19) Properly take down pre - booking calls for schedule appointment ( data and time ).
20) I'm glad she had the presence of mind to take down the car's registration number.
21) My pencil was poised over the page, ready to take down her words.
22) Then, collecting her thoughts, shutting out all sound save that in her headset, she began to take down the message.
23) Now that the sale is over someone needs to take down the notices.
24) For instance, it's up to you to dismantle self assembly furniture and take down curtains, fixtures and fittings.
25) How much salt and vinegar will this one load take down with it?
26) The Boer answers at quiet:I certainly know I also hope earnestly to take down this ball very.
27) To deliberately fail the active node, you can issue a halt on that node, or set it to standby mode using the hb_gui (clean take down) command.
28) A bulky roll with the two-ply – I can probably take down half the roll in one day.
29) The tradition has grown and someday will expand even further, with our grandchildren standing around the tree with wide-eyed anticipation, watching as their fathers take down their envelopes.
30) Then I will have you stand up with your hands on your head, I will unbuckle your belt, unbutton your trousers, take down the zip and let them fall to your ankles.
More similar words: naked, lie down, come down, close down, write down, settle down, take, stake, take for, take to, take up, take off, take out, take on, take away, take care, take time, take over, take turns, take the road, undertake, by mistake, take place, take care of, take note of, take after, take apart, take the lead, take charge, take action.