Random good picture Not show
1. Seal cell ring and syncytium was seen among all cases.
2. Syncytium formation detection was carried out to observe the effect of HIV-1 infection.
3. The morphological and physiological change of syncytium is considered to be the result of soybean gene expression induced by SCN directly.
4. The morphological and physiological changes of syncytium are considered to be the results of soybean gene expression induced by SCN directly.
5. The myofiber, the cellular unit of adult skeletal muscle, is a highly specialized syncytium sustained by hundreds of post-mitotic myonuclei.
6. In two places of the outer epidermis, some cells have discontinuous radial walls forming a syncytium.
7. Although env gene correlates with cell tropism, coreceptor usage and HIV syncytium inducing, it may have relationship with the whole genome, whether these phenotypes are present or not.
More similar words: respiratory syncytial virus, sync, ostium, latium, synch, tritium, pentium, lutetium, solatium, synchro, lip-sync, lip sync, syncope, phagocytic, astrocytic, myelocytic, leukocytic, byzantium, strontium, lymphocytic, lip-synch, syncline, out of sync, nasturtium, consortium, technetium, erythrocytic, synclinal, syncretic, synchrony.