Random good picture Not show
(1) A comparatively small amount of tobacco is sun-cured.
(2) The leaves are mostly sun-cured.
(3) Daqingjin whose agronomical characters and the sun-cured leaves was the best could be used as parents for hybridization and also be released directly in production.
(4) Mild Virginia and sun-cured Kentucky tobaccos, blended with natural flowers. One of the richest blends Stokkebye has ever produced full of chocolate and vanilla.
(5) Other air- and sun-cured tobacco items which are not included in the above mentioned catalogue may be sold at rural or urban trade markets.
(6) The changes of main chemical components of dark sun-cured tobacco during curing process were studied.
(7) Sun-cured tobacco was not only the important production materials of cigar and mixed type tobacco, but also the important germplasm resources for proceeding cross breeding of Chinese tobacco.
(8) Of all sun-cured tobaccos, the best known are the so-called Oriental tobaccos of Turkey , Greece , Yugoslavia , and Balkans.
(9) The grass diet of buffalo is supplemented with natural grains and sun-cured hay. Sentencedict.com
(10) By using pot tests, the effect of low-P stress on dark sun-cured tobacco endogenous hormone and root activities were studied during different growth stage.
(11) The field trials were done to study on the effects of nitrogen amount on the yield and nicotine content of sun-cured tobacco.
(12) The rule of dry matter accumulation and nutrient absorption and distribution were studied during the growth of yellow sun-cured tobacco in field.
(13) The patterns of dry matter accumulation and major nutrient uptakes and distributions were studied during the field growth of dark sun-cured tobacco.
(14) The experimental results showed that application of the organic, medium and micro fertilizers could increase sun-cured tobacco's yield and output value and prove the leaf quality.
(15) The effects of P and K fertilizers on the carbon and nitrogen metabolism and photosynthetic efficiency of dark sun-cured tobacco were studied with a pot experiment.
(16) Overview:sun-cured tobacco, also known as tobacco, the main use of the Division of Shaoguan Nanxiong sun sun-cured tobacco leaf.
More similar words: uncured, uncultured, uncurl, uncurled, uncurtained, cost incurred, secured creditors, unsecured creditors, suction curettage, cured, secured, unsecured, uncoloured, punctured, secured loan, secured debt, unsecured debt, unsecured loan, unsecured bond, incur, pin curl, concur, incurve, uncut, uncus, incurable, incurably, concur in, incurious, bean curd.