Random good picture Not show
(1) We present a rare case of multifocal liposarcomas that originated in the chest wall. A 61-year-old woman palpated a mass lesion in her left chest wall, at the subclavicular area.
(2) Objective To study the methods and effects of endoscope-assisted partial thyroidectomy through subclavicular approach between the cervical anterior muscles and the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
(3) Objective To investigate the feasibility and merits of emergency bedside temporary cardiac pacing through left subclavicular vein guided by pacemaker impulse.
(4) The accuracy of color ultrasound for stenosis of carotid bifurcation, subclavicular artery and vertebral artery were 93.0%, 92.8% and 82.1%.
(5) Results The sensitivity and specificity of color ultrasound for stenosis of carotid bifurcation, subclavicular artery and vertebral artery were 96.8%, 80.6%, 60.0% and 98.7%, 33.3%, 89.0%.
(6) In this paper clinical observation was made in 17 patients who received temporary cardiac pacing by subclavicular vein under monitoring of body surface electrocardiogram beside bed.
(7) In this study(http://sentencedict.com/subclavicular.html), 17 cases of advanced digestive tract malignant tumor were treated by subclavicular artery drug delivery system and total effective rate is 47 1%.
(8) Catheter tip placement positioned as follows:superior vena cava(20 cases), subclavicular vein(12 cases), right atrium(2 cases), jugular vein(4 cases), axillary vein(3 csese).
(9) In this paper, how to improve the success rate of puncture, prevent misleading the catheter into subclavicular artery of vein were discussed.
(10) Objective To investigate the mechanism , clinical classification , diagnosis and treatment in patients with brachial plexus compression caused by traumatized subclavicular vessels rupture.
(11) Conclusion Emergency bedside temporary cardiac pacing through the left subclavicular vein guided by pacemaker impulse is rapid and ensures high success rate and safety.
More similar words: clavicular, supraclavicular, infraclavicular, sternoclavicular, acromioclavicular, clavicula, subclavian, subclavian vein, subclavian artery, navicular, clavicle, claviceps, clavichord, subclass, slavic language, auricularia auricula, aviculture, acicular, funicular, auricular, radicular, reticular, articular, pedicular, ossicular, vehicular, vesicular, cuticular, genicular, orbicular.