Random good picture Not show
2. The police are reluctant to step in.
3. The first step in a job search is to prepare an up-to-date CV.
4. The announcement was welcomed as a step in the right direction, but was widely seen as a token gesture.
5. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
6. The first step in empowering the poorest sections of society is making sure they vote.
7. The military may step in if the crisis continues.
8. What's the next step in the programme?
9. Be careful not to step in the mud.
10. I heard a step in the corridor.
11. It was unquestionably a step in the right direction.
12. Don't step in the puddle.
13. We had to step in mud over our ankles.
14. Each book goes up one step in difficulty.
15. Seeing such a situation, I had to step in.
16. It marks a forward step in human progress.
17. The team coach was forced to step in to stop the two athletes from coming to blows.
18. There are circumstances in which the State must step in to protect children.
19. The first step in this direction will be by way of discussion with the unions.
20. I have many things to do. Can you step in for me at the party?
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. The new law is undoubtedly a step in the right direction, but it doesn't go far enough.
22. This is the first step in reforming the welfare system.
23. Jenny sat on the step in front of the house, waiting.
24. It was she who guided my every step in the working-class movement.
25. When everything is running smoothly, why must he step in and foul thing up?
26. A step in temperature on the Fahrenheit scale is smaller than a step on the Centigrade scale.
27. The move was a first step in establishing a union.
28. Here we are, this is my house. Why don't you step in?
29. The Government deserves our wholehearted support for having taken a step in this direction.
30. The new speed limit does not solve the problem, but it is a step in the right direction.
More similar words: step by step, step, steps, in step, step up, weeping, keep in mind, housekeeping, keep in touch, deep in thought, episteme, epistemology, private property, epic, depict, epicure, epiphany, sheepish, epitome, episode, epigram, epidemic, epigraph, decrepit, pin, epidermis, epitomize, timepiece, spin, pink.