Random good picture Not show
1. There is a separate group for Spina Bifida children.
2. She has spina bifida and related disabilities and gets around the classroom in a wheelchair that she is just learning to navigate.
3. The large majority - around 60% - of cases in this group have spina bifida or spinal gaps.
4. Folate deficiency causes anaemia, but occasionally is associated with neural tube defects such as spina bifida.
5. In severe cases it gives rise to the condition known as spina bifida.
6. Only 10% of children born with spina bifida are brain damaged.
7. Hydrocephalus can now be treated by the use of a valve similar to that used for cases of spina bifida.
8. Felix and Gerald, whom he recognises from his special school, have spina bifida and hydrocephalus.
9. The product range includes equipment for medical uses: eg a vehicle for children with spina bifida and portable kidney machines.
10. Thus, the incidence of spina bifida decreased most dramatically when folic acid was not widely purchased.
11. Severe spina bifida was the first condition in which a policy of selective non-treatment was clearly enunciated.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. On the basis of the research on the pathogenic factors and the wound mechanism of the erector Spinae, this article will pointedly propose some precautionary measures for your reference.
13. There is no difference of external oblique, lumber erector spinae, thoracic erector spinae and between normals, hemiplegia and hemiparesis.
More similar words: spina, spinal, spinach, spin a yarn, spinal tap, spinal cord, spin around, spinal nerve, spina bifida, spinal column, supraspinatus, spinal fusion, infraspinatus, cerebrospinal, spinal anesthesia, cerebrospinal fluid, spinal canal, laminae, retinae, kinaesthetic, spin, spine, spiny, spinoff, spined, spinel, spinet, spin-off, spin out, spin off.