Random good picture Not show
1. The skyrocketing price of pork reflects serious strategic security management problem in China.
2. The skyrocketing price of gasoline has forced many Americans to cut back their long-distance trips.
3. What is more, the skyrocketing price may trigger.
4. What is more, the skyrocketing price may trigger economic crises.
5. It was the biggest event yet in a month of street protests over the skyrocketing price of housing, food and gasoline.
6. OPEC ministers are in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia this weekend to discuss the skyrocketing price of oil on the world market.
7. Tighter mortgage loan could hardly restrain such demand and check the skyrocketing price.
More similar words: skyrocket, asking price, buying price, opening price, rising prices, selling price, closing price, ceiling price, offering price, purchasing price, budgeting process, pocketing, cricketing, printing press, operating procedure, accounting procedure, accounting principle, rock bottom price, accounting principles, marketing planning, picketing, bucketing, marketing plan, bracketing, standard operating procedure, marketing policy, rocket, rocketry, sprocket, price cutting.