Random good picture Not show
1) Their research in rocketry blazed the way for space travel.
2) Spectacular Soviet successes in rocketry, beginning with Sputnik, sent the United States into a deep emotional depression.
3) Rocketry will also play an important role.
4) It would be foolish to assign rocketry success to one person totally.
5) Physicist Robert Goddard, rocketry pioneer, stands next to one of his experimental A-series rockets in front of his workshop in Roswell, New Mexico,[http://sentencedict.com/rocketry.html] in the 1930s.
6) However, Chinese students majoring in rocketry at the Moscow Aviation Institute had gained a rudimentary knowledge of the R-12 even though they had not actually seen it.
7) From propellers to jet propulsion to rocketry, men are now walking in outer space and exploring the surface of the moon and the Mars.
8) But Space Age rocketry began in 1903. That is when Russian schoolteacher Konstantin Tsiolkovsky worked out the mathematics of rocket flight.
9) Rocketry is a mature technology, and NASA has always relied on using contractors to build its rockets and spacecraft.
10) Above all, why were these chaps messing around with helium-filled contraptions, in an age of routine rocketry?
11) To this point, the KEI has been essentially an experiment in rocketry , and has done little except make work for Northrop Grumman.
12) The 2006 Israeli assault on Hezbollah in southern Lebanon and the 2009 attack on Hamas in the Gaza Strip demonstrated that rocketry couldn't be neutralized by air power alone.
13) He received little recognition during his own lifetime, but would eventually come to be called the "father of modern rocketry " for his life's work.
14) They became a major subject of interest–and the inspiration behind numerous films and books–following the development of rocketry after World War II.
15) Story Editor: He's a youngster of German origin who was studying under the father of modern rocketry (Hermann) Oberth.
16) This course contains labs, assignments, projects, and related resources dealing with aircraft and rocketry design concepts.
17) The rocket is being developed by the Falcon Project Ltd, a specialist rocketry company based in Manchester and led by 27-year-old self-trained rocketeer Daniel Jubb.
18) Can you imagine any other way to stop the rocketry of Israeli towns?
19) He returned to lead the Chinese rocket program, and became known as the Father of Chinese Rocketry .
20) China's keystone space scientist Qian Xuesen, widely acclaimed as the country's "father of space technology" and "king of rocketry", died of illness here Saturday morning at the age of 98.
21) In top end industry, the organic compound of iodine is additive of manufacturing rocketry fuel.
More similar words: rocket, sprocket, skyrocket, rocket fuel, davy crockett, rocket launcher, booster rocket, rocket scientist, rocker, docket, socket, locket, pocket, rockery, crocked, crockery, eye socket, wall socket, hip pocket, pocketing, pocketful, air pocket, vest-pocket, pocket book, out of pocket, pocketbook, pickpocket, pocket money, out-of-pocket, pocket-sized.