Random good picture Not show
1. They shut down the nuclear reactor for safety reasons.
2. Smaller contractors had been forced to shut down.
3. The shop has shut down because of lack of trade.
4. The mill was finally shut down by state safety inspectors.
5. The pit is being shut down because it no longer has enough coal that can be mined economically.
6. The power station has been shut down for essential maintenance.
7. The company plans to shut down four factories and cut 10 000 jobs.
8. He decided to shut down the shop.
9. Our local hardware shop has shut down.
10. They've shut down their factory.
11. A strike has shut down several car factories.
12. The workshop has shut down and the workers are unemployed.
13. The factory was shut down for two months as a result of the strike.
14. The crew shut down the right-hand engine of the aircraft.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The crash occurred when the crew shut down the wrong engine.
16. The strike shut down 50 airports, but most international flights were unaffected.
17. The theatre shut down after more than half a century.
18. In March Mr Salinas shut down the city's oil refinery at a cost of $500 million and 5,000 jobs.
19. The computer system will be shut down over the weekend.
20. The mists shut down.
21. Such a strategic attack, mounted by cyberterrorists, would shut down everything from power stations to air traffic control centres.
22. It is required by law to shut down banks which it regards as chronically short of capital.
23. The defense had shut down the multifaceted Detroit offense.
24. The power plants have shut down.
25. For a while, the adoption program shut down completely.
26. Ford shut down some plants for a two-week period.
27. Now the 1986 tax-revision measure that shut down shelters and closed some loopholes might best be called a museum piece.
28. After the second explosion, all of London's main train and subway stations were shut down.
29. He did have pension money coming to him when the factory shut down.
30. We all knew that to win we'd have to shut down Bobby Mitchell.
More similar words: put down, cut down, put down to, shut, shut out, shuttle, outdoor, outdoors, without doubt, get down, set down, beat down, get down to, wash up, finish up, next door, eminent domain, down, downs, go down, shadow, widow, run down, hand down, hold down, lay down, do with, lie down, shadowy, fall down.