Random good picture Not show
1. Once here, there are only the most menial jobs open to them - shop-girls, domestic servants, seamstresses.
2. That shopgirl is studious to please the customers.
3. Beautiful young Daisy feels stuck working as a shopgirl by day and caring for her ailing mother by night.
4. Pretty meant vacuous, personality meant show-off, having fun was shopgirl mentality.
5. I need to talk to you, privately, he said, and turned away from the shopgirl.
More similar words: girl, girlie, cowgirl, call girl, farm girl, girlish, girl scout, young girl, girlhood, cover girl, career girl, girl scouts, salesgirl, schoolgirl, flower girl, girlfriend, chorus girl, girl friday, little girl, working girl, servant girl, shoe shop, shop, shoulder girdle, shopper, shop at, bishop, pet shop, toyshop, shopman.