Random good picture Not show
(1) But three hikers missing on Mount Shasta since Dec. 26 were found safe and in good shape.
(2) Shasta because of the chance of thunderstorms, with cumulus building on the 14, 162-foot summit early in the morning.
(3) But Joel was Shasta Llamas' resident naturalist mountaineer and survival specialist.
(4) "How did you get here?" said Shasta.
(5) "I suppose anyone can fall, " said Shasta.
(6) Shasta strolled over to it and patted its neck.
(7) "What are they for, then?" asked Shasta.
(8) At this point Shasta got up and tiptoed away.
(9) The state's biggest reservoir—Lake Shasta in northern California—is full to the brim, with a water level way above its historical average.
(10) It is shasta that the analysis and evaluation are agreeable to the experimental results.
(11) It no doubt rivaled Mt . Shasta and Mt . Ranier in its snow covered magnificence.
(12) Shasta (http://sentencedict.com/shasta.html), we took a vote and decided to help you start a dogsled team.
(13) "And why -" began Shasta, but the Horse interrupted him.
(14) Steve Solus of the Shasta County sheriff's office, this operation was one of dozens of raids on illegal pots farms this year.
(15) Last week I sat on top of Mt. Shasta, a 14, 179 foot mountain in Northern California.
(16) Shasta dam under construction.
(17) Revered Shasta, since the above two explanations are incorrect, the mind must be hidden in my senses.
(18) Shasta was not at all interested in anything that lay south of his home because he had once or twice been to the village with Arsheesh and he knew that there was nothing very interesting there.
(19) From the Bay Area, that puts Tahoe within reach in little over an hour, Shasta in less than two.
(20) Sixty to 90 minutes before their deaths, Greenhow was seen making a telephone call from a Shasta County pay phone.
(21) Mt. Eddy is directly to the west of Mt. Shasta.
(22) His houseboat was anchored overnight in a cove at Lake Shasta.
(23) That water flows into the Sacramento River, where it is further diluted by water from Shasta Dam.
(24) These are very unique in purpose, and differ from areas such as Titicaca, Arkansas, Grand Tetons, Shasta and Roslyn that are primary Celestial Star Gates.
(25) But Arsheesh knew by the gold on the stranger's bare arm that he was a Tarkaan or great lord, and he bowed kneeling before him till his beard touched the earth and made signs to Shasta to kneel also.
(26) A city of northern California on the Sacramento River south of Shasta Lake.
(27) The first of these will be awakened in 2008, and aligned with the other sleeping Atlantean Crystals in Brazil, Mount Shasta, Bimini and Lake Titicaca.
(28) One day there came from the South a stranger who was unlike any man that Shasta had seen before.
(29) He pleased many people by developing new flowers:the big Shasta daisy, the Burbank rose, a gladiolus plant with a double flower, and a poppy with a silver inner part to its flower.
(30) Among the projects he constructed or helped construct: the Los Angeles Aqueduct; the Oakland-San Francisco Bay Bridge; and the Hoover, Parker, Shasta and Grand Coulee dams.
More similar words: stash away, shang dynasty, star-shaped, crystal shape, rasta, pasta, wastage, astana, gas tax, a stage, astarte, castaway, sea star, at a stand, astatic, bastard, gas tank, cast away, coastal, for a start, diastase, cast about, distaste, castanea, rastafari, elastase, stand fast, contrast sharply with, in sharp contrast with, diastasis.