Random good picture Not show
(1) He's getting on - he'll be seventy-six next birthday.
(2) Cast on seventy-six stitches and work two inches of plain stitch.
(3) Seventy-six percent of the delegates have either a college degree or post-graduate degrees. Sentencedict.com
(4) Seventy-six black men and women had been lynched.
(5) It covers the seventy-six areas of the tax law that cause people the most trouble regardless of the business they are in.
(6) Seventy-six percent of iPhone users surveyed said they were likely or very likely to useApple's forthcoming free iCloud service, according to a survey by RBC Capital Markets.
(7) Seventy-six years ago, Franklin Delano Roosevelt took to the inaugural dais and reminded a nation that its recent troubles "concern, thank God, only material things."
(8) Jim rising from his bed, leaving his seventy-six years between the laundered sheets.
(9) He is a man of seventy-six, with a white beard, a frail frame, and a thinnish voice.
(10) Jimmy Brennan, seventy-six, sitting in his kitchen.
(11) Even at seventy-six, he still had some juice in rural areas.
(12) Together these donors have provided more than seventy-six million dollars for projects in Africa and Central America.
(13) Seventy-six grants of $100,000 each are being disbursed in this[Sentencedict.com], the third round of funding.
(14) It includes more than one hundred seventy-six million square meters of floor space.
(15) In nineteen seventy-six, President Gerald Ford awarded Jesse Owens the Medal of Freedom.
(16) Seventy-six percent of MRA patients had no additional interventions or events at 90 days following the initial procedure, compared with 65% of DSA patients.
(17) A: Seventy-six cents is your change.
(18) Seventy-six people were taken to hospitals after one train slammed into another that was stopped on above-ground tracks during the afternoon rush hour, Washington Mayor Adrian Fenty said.
(19) Seventy-six cents is your change.
(20) Mary Martin has died at her home in California at the age of seventy-six.
(21) Within six weeks, it was Ford who conceded, after seventy-six senators signed a letter demanding that he back off.
(22) Ethan Allen became a hero of the American Revolution. But Vermont was not among the thirteen colonies that declared their independence from England in seventeen seventy-six.
(23) These are the families of Juda, of which the whole number was seventy-six thousand five hundred.
(24) English began to grow more quickly when William Caxton returned to Britain in the year fourteen seventy-six.
(25) Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak started Apple Computer in nineteen seventy-six.
(26) Suppose he had blundered over the line and written, "In the year of our Lord seventeen hundred and seventy-six."
(27) I recently got to know a woman I'll call Mary Taft, who is seventy-six, has a doctorate in education, and has been married and divorced twice.
More similar words: seventy-seven, twenty-seven, twenty-seventh, seventy, seventy-one, seventy-two, seventy-four, seventy-nine, seventy-five, seventy-eight, forty-seven, fifty-seven, thirty-seven, eighty-seven, twenty-six, twenty-sixth, seventh heaven, seventeenth, seventh, seventeen, seventies, seventieth, seven, sevenfold, seven-day, seven seas, twenty-second, this evening, seven years' war, at sixes and sevens.