Random good picture Not show
1. A new hybrid robot with series-parallel mechanism adding a rolling massage part on the moving platform is presented because of the high frequency of the rolling method.
2. A three layer series-parallel model of the Voltage Shorted Compaction (VSC) method for conductivity measurement of organic conductor was proposed.
3. Reliability optimization problems of independent failure series-parallel control system under single or multiple constrain conditions are studied.
4. A novel series-parallel manipulator was designed according to the characteristics of series and parallel mechanisms.
5. Series-parallel redundancy system includes redundant units and optimal designs, its reliability optimum design is a highly nonlinear, multi-extremum occupied, constraint integer programming problem.
6. Previous research on the redundancy allocation problem for series-parallel systems has focused on where component reliability is assumed to be an exact value.
7. The resonant frequencys of series-parallel circuit are analyzed, and the mutual relation of output and input voltages as circuit between steps are obtained.
8. A multiplex control system based on serial entry and output in series-parallel mixed mode is designed.
9. In this paper we consider the approximate solution of lower confidence limits of reliability for series-parallel and parallel-series systems which are composed of pass-fail components independently.
10. To determine proper order of evaluation, treat the contacts as though they were resistors, and as if you were determining total resistance of the series-parallel network formed by them.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Finally, the correctness is verified by simulation and experiment. It is indicated that this method is adequate for the inverters with series-parallel resonant load.
12. The writers have studied how to make a general audio frequency periodic noise suppressor by using a RC series-parallel frequency-selective circuit.
13. The Six Sigma Black Belt will be able to compute the reliability of series, parallel, and series-parallel system configurations.
14. The article expounds several matching types of LED driver, including all in series, all in parallel, series-parallel connection, crossed connection and distributed constant current.
15. The types of interconnection of two-port networks are: series, parallel, series-parallel, parallel-series and cascade connection.
16. In order to make full use of the advantages of series machine tool and PKM and conquer the disadvantages of them, a novel type series-parallel machine tool with 5-DOF is proposed in this paper.
17. In this paper we propose a new branch and bound algorithm for cost minimization problems arising in series-parallel reliability networks.
18. For the special model of the basic processing is related to increasing rate with rooted forest precedence constraints jobs or series-parallel digraphs jobs, the optimal algorithms are presented.
19. The locomotive high-power converter is usually made up of a lot of high-power electric electronic device series-parallel connections.
20. Robot system is composed of plate auxiliary conveying manipulator, moving body and a 6 DOF series-parallel hybrid structure plate mounted manipulator.
21. The technological theory of series connection compensation condenser is discussed, and connection of the series-parallel is compared.
More similar words: parallel, parallels, in parallel, nonparallel, unparallel, parallelism, parallelize, antiparallel, parallel line, be parallel to, parallel port, parallel with, unparalleled, parallel bars, parallel lives, parallelogram, parallelepiped, parallel circuit, parallel operation, parallel processing, draw a parallel between, fourier series, series, galleries, new series, in series, a series of, time series, data series, world series.