Random good picture Not show
1. Where the septum meets the body wall it does so in a smooth curve.
2. Donlan suffered a cracked skull and his nasal septum was pushed out of place.
3. She took it all in good humour, though Stuart seemed as twitchy as a rabbit's septum.
4. I mean there is just hardly any opening there and I know that has to be a deviated septum.
5. The atrioventricular septums were observed in 32 human hearts with in-situ-dissection and histological-section.
6. Results Irregular thickening of the cystic walls, septums and solid mural nodules in some cases were specific findings for the ultrasonic diagnosis of cystic renal carcinomas.
7. Histopathology with lightened inflammation of hepatocytes and finer complete fibrous septums in model rats.
8. To hear Kirkland talk, it's reminiscent of a young Mike Tyson, who would speak of maiming opponents and driving their septums into their brains.
More similar words: septum, nasal septum, septuagint, septuagenarian, tums, datums, kept up, neptune, Sept., sept, perceptual, neptunium, septa, conceptual, perceptually, septic, septal, conceptually, septate, septime, aseptic, transept, conceptualize, conceptualism, conceptualise, september, septicemia, septic tank, antiseptic, septicemic.