Random good picture Not show
1. Although they require considerable self-training, such networks are potentially very fast and can work in real time.
2. Finally, they should strengthen self-training of EQ.
3. The article takes the self-training system design clue, and analyzes the system main functions, designs the system key parts, gives the system key technologies.
4. Semi-supervised learning methods including self-training and co-training were shown in the task of PPI on how to alleviate the tag burden as much as possible.
5. Thirdly, the author offers some self-training skills of simultaneous interpretation, which is of great value to the beginners.
6. To guide students through objective scientific attitude toward self-training technical and scientific knowledge.
7. Religious masters require self-education and self-training for their entire lives so as to walk their path of enlightenment steadfastly , and to propagate Buddhadharma rightfully.
8. Many of his tasks take the form of self-training without advancement.
9. Some ideas on the self-training of moral virtues in ancient China is still significant for the moral education in the current time.
9. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. In self-training, so that I have a strong ability, but also firmly establish a strong sense of professionalism and high sense of responsibility and team spirit.
11. Conclusion This device is a favorable rehabilitation tool for COPD patients to do self-training at home or community.
12. Because having to fit in with work and life of quick rhythm and high efficiency, people cannot adapt to the need of modern society without being physically strong and self-training consciousness.
13. The new algorithm is computationally simple and standalone in some sense that a self-training scheme can be used without employing any other training data.
14. A teacher must be capable of great patience. This is largely a matter of self-training.
15. This, I may say, is largely a matter of self-training.
16. We discuss semi-supervised classification mainly in this paper and we make a lot of research and analysis on self-training algorithm which is a classic algorithm in semi -supervised classification.
17. In this paper, an enhanced ID3 decision tree algorithm called ES- ID3 with self-training - and - learning ability is proposed.
18. The solution is flexible and practical, which can not only guide the self-training DTS but also is useful for improving the evaluation function of classic DTS.
19. It involves a complex process of global self-knowledge and self-training aimed at increasing reciprocal knowledge among the movements and organizations.
More similar words: training, straining, self-sustaining, retraining, spring training, training ship, constraining, training time, career training, training period, basic training, field training, group training, training school, training center, training program, on the job training, athletic training, training college, computer training, military training, technical training, induction training, in-service training, management training, industrial training, vocational training, assertiveness training, self-restraint, raining.