Random good picture Not show
1. Other identifications - whether with feminism, the gay community, independent activist organisations - are derided as bourgeois and self-limiting.
2. SNL is a self-limited disease, with favourable prognosis.
3. The infection is self-limited and lasts about five days.
4. The lesions of BLC are usually self-limited but surgical resection is an option in BLC for cosmetic purposes.
5. Reactive lymph node hyperplasia is usually transient and self-limited in response to a local or systemic infection.
6. It is a self-limited disease and has a benign prognosis.
7. Conclusions PT is not completely a self-limited disease which has no effect on the growth potential.
8. This disease is usually self-limited over weeks to months and the patients return to a euthyroid state.
9. Conclusion: Intervertebral calcinosis in children is a benign self-limited disease. Familiar with its pathophysiologic course will help to avoid unnecessary surgery.
10. More than 95% of cases are self-limited with clearance of virus and immunity to reinfection.
11. Infections are typically self-limited and will either spontaneously rupture and drain or be absorbed within 1-2 weeks.
12. The good news is that most infections are self-limited and kids come out of it fine.
13. But as one comforts himself, "if you're in a system that's that paranoid,(Sentence dictionary) your soft power is self-limited."
14. These three malignant properties of cancers differentiate them from benign tumors, which are self-limited, and do not invade or metastasize.
15. In almost all vaccine recipients, these symptoms are mild, self-limited and last 1-2 days.
16. It is a common breast disease natural course of disease in various countries it will self-limited more than postmenopausal ease.
17. Nausea and gastrointestinal symptoms are the chief tolerability issue, but they are usually self-limited.
18. One subject had mild scalp folliculitis and rash thought to be possibly related to PLT, and two others had self-limited vomiting and upper respiratory infection.
19. I will prove that the concept of Aristotle's happiness is a self-limited final end, which guides and regulates people's practices and actions as the highest good.
More similar words: limited, unlimited, limitedly, delimited, limited war, be limited to, limited value, Company Limited, limited company, limited edition, limited partner, unlimited company, limited liability, unlimited liability, limited partnership, company limited by shares, off limits, off-limits, limited liability company, company with limited liability, limiter, delimiter, self-inflicted, limitation of liability, statute of limitation, statute of limitations, self-conceited, shelf life, shelf-life, selfless.