Random good picture Not show
1. The seductive savoriness and sweetness of chocolate will enchant you with an experience of style and bliss.
2. I give the Latin on account of the savoriness of the trivial name.
3. It lends vibrancy, dazzling color, and deep savoriness to foods.
4. The airy savoriness of the awajouyu, a thimble-sized blob of whipped soy sauce, served with it complemented the meat's chewy texture nicely.
5. The human tongue also detects saltiness, sourness, bitterness, and savoriness.
More similar words: savoring, favoring, flavoring, peremptoriness, transitoriness, refractoriness, savor, savory, contradictoriness, unsavory, favorite, favoritism, favorite son, savouring, airiness, eeriness, wariness, flavorless, merriness, weariness, sorriness, hairiness, blurriness, hungriness, wateriness, dreariness, sultriness, springiness, slipperiness, jitteriness.