Random good picture Not show
(211) I often get a sandwich in a nearby sandwich shop or I just have some biscuits and a cup of coffee.
(212) Whether the lore of the sandwich is fact or fiction, there's no denying that even the most serendipitous invention can have big repercussions.
(213) At Birley's sandwich shop downstairs, Antonio , Tomasz and Karim slice salt beef for their customers.
(214) The heart of its original embodiment was a metal-oxide-silicon sandwich , with initial letters responsible for the acronym MOS , as in MOSFET and MOS technology.
(215) Alternatively, the completed sandwich can be topped with the bright orange processed American cheese spread called Cheez Whiz.
(216) In New Orleans there is a funky Italian deli called the Cental Grocery Co. that serves up my favorite sandwich on the planet...The Muffuletta.
(217) On this basis, no-damaged and damaged finite element dynamic models of sandwich plates are established using the sandwich theory. Sentencedict.com
(218) At lunch, pick a pita Use one mini whole-wheat pita instead of the usual two slices of white or refined wheat bread for your sandwich.
(219) Tomato and Cream Cheese Sandwich. Spread low-fat cream cheese on a whole-wheat bagel (or English muffin) and then top with sliced tomatoes for a yummy sandwich.
(220) Principle The test card is based on immunochromatography of double-antibody sandwich.
(221) This paper introduces the process of prefabricating and installation, technical property for the rock wool sandwich exterior wall board with thermal insulation, fireproof and pressure releasing.