Random good picture Not show
1. With other mutilated veterans in Rumania, later, he had been thrown from a moving train.
2. Austria, Poland, Rumania, etc., are on this paper-based-on-paper-based-on-gold basis.
3. Rumania has suddenly changed sides, and declared war on Germany.
4. THE Rumanian Fairy Tales which appear now for the first time in an English translation form only a small portion of the vast treasure of tales and legends known and told in Rumania .
5. Rumania, declaring a state of alertin all parts of the country, urged people to stay home and to avoid drinkingrainwater.
6. To detach Rumania from her agreement with Russia, and completely to undo the work of M.
7. With Rumania, in spite of to have lost, we had another answer of mind.
8. This culture was widespread on the territories of the former Yugoslavia, modern Hungary, Rumania and Moldova during the Early Neolithic.
9. Apart from the dependencies of the three anti-Bolshevik Powers, Germany hopes for and aims at obtaining the adhesion of Rumania and possibly of Poland.
10. S. N. E. is specializing in EASTERN EUROPE and ASIA areas. At the same time, it has set up subsidiaries or offices in Russia, Rumania and Bulgaria.
11. She had grown up in a German community in Rumania, then came to Berlin at the age of sixteen, taken a job at the Siemens factory, and ended up in the army at twenty-one.
12. If one goes further afield, and takes the Jewries of Rumania, latvia, Austria, one sees practically the same picture.
13. The first time when I experienced that I could consciously change my dream was in 1986 when I left Rumania and started a new life in Sweden.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. More than 70 exhibitions in Hungary, UK, Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and Rumania.
15. According to the renowned agencies IMS Health and Cegedim, WALMARK is ranking top in the international market of food complements in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Rumania and Bulgaria.
16. The main German thrust against the recalcitrant Yugoslavs would clearly come through Rumania.
17. Unfortunately it's not going to be easy because to qualify they must not only win against France, but also hope Rumania don't win their game.
18. Nai ying began her photograph since 1985 and presented her masterpiece in USA , Rumania , Japan and Finland .
More similar words: rumanian, truman, humanitarianism, harry truman, harry s truman, truman doctrine, mania, humanist, humanity, humanize, humanism, maniac, president truman, romania, dehumanize, humanistic, inhumanity, humanities, spectrum analyzer, maniacal, tasmania, domanial, romanian, egomania, dehumanized, maniacally, pyromania, monomania, hypomania, egomaniac.