Random good picture Not show
1. Penal statutes must not be given retroactive effect.
2. The ratification has a retroactive effect, the same as the previous command.
3. This invalidation shall not have retroactive effect, unless otherwise provided for in the laws of the Region.
4. Thellos not have retroactive effect, otherwise provided for in the laws of the Region.
5. If the retroactive effect is excluded, a special reservation shall be announced.
5. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. This invalidation not have retroactive effect, otherwise provided for in the laws of the Region.
7. But in fact, Italian law and other traditional adhere to the principle of retroactive effect, gradually diluting the of its original meaning concept.
8. It is a complicated issue whether the jurisdiction of international tribunals has a retroactive effect.
9. Construction companies signed contracts with the listed company in 1995, the judges of the "Contract Law, " No. 286 did not have retroactive effect, there is controversy.
10. All references to the number of common shares and per common share amounts have been restated to give retroactive effect to the stock split for all periods presented.
11. The solution will apply after the entry into force of the agreement to be negotiated (no retroactive effect).
More similar words: retroactive, retroactively, negative effects, retroactivity, give effect to, effective exchange rate, retroaction, effective, noneffective, effectively, ineffective, effective rate, cost-effective, effective work, effectiveness, cost effective, ineffectively, effective date, effective demand, effective range, ineffectiveness, effective measure, effective tax rate, effective language, cost effectiveness, effective management, retrospective, retrospectively, proactive, effectivity.