Random good picture Not show
(1) The discussion was centred on dedifferentiation and redifferentiation.
(2) With regard to the callus redifferentiation, not only kinetin is needed, but also the effect of auxin concentration of the induction medium is also remarkable.
(3) The callus redifferentiation of M. charontia on agar-solidified MS medium had better effects than that on liquid MS medium.
(4) The results also showed that the dedifferentiation and redifferentiation characteristics of wheat anthers were different among genotypes.
(5) The effects of several factors on dedifferentiation and redifferentiation of Pueraria lobata earthnut were investigated by orthogonal experiment, single factor experiment and plant tissue culture.
(6) Callus induction and redifferentiation of black chokeberry leaf in vitro were studied when a diversity of plant hormones were added to MS media.
(7) Hormone kinds and their concentration in MS medium was the decisive factor in determination organ dedifferentiation and redifferentiation.
(8) However, making the appropriate cells via induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) requires reprogramming of somatic cells and subsequent redifferentiation.
(9) The chalazal cell in dyad contains a lot of organelles, and the regular shapes of mitochondria and plastids were recovered, which was considered as a sign of the end of redifferentiation.
(10) Effect of different hormone , carbon source , medium and transfer time on redifferentiation of adventitious buds from callus derived from immature embryos have been discussed.
(11) The explants cells of Nicotiana Tobacum undergo the process of dedifferentiation and redifferentiation under the treatment of phytohormone with different conleutrations.
(12) The authors still discussed the relation of dedifferentiation and redifferentiation of leaf cells of tobacco with plant hormon.
(13) The chalazal cell in the dyad contains many organelles, and mitochondria and plastids showing regular shapes, considered a sign of the end of redifferentiation.
(14) In a preferred embodiment[sentencedict.com], the above-described medium for the redifferentiation of dedifferentiated chondrocytes into chondrocytes further contains T3.
(15) Effects of mannitol and 6 BA on the rice cell redifferentiation, activities of peroxidase and IAA oxidase were investigated.
(16) The regenerated plantlets in Dianthus chinensis were obtained by two methods: through the redifferentiation of the callus and the adventitious buds induced directly from the explant.
(17) Conclusion: The observation of these enzymological indexes and the secretory amount of AFP may be a synthetical reflection of the redifferentiation of hepatocarcinoma cells.
(18) The amylose content was not related to the callus induced percentage, growth rate or green plantlet redifferentiation percentage.
More similar words: dedifferentiation, differentiation, undifferentiation, product differentiation, dedifferentiate, dedifferentiated, differentiating, differential equation, differentiate, differentiator, differentiated, partial differential equation, undifferentiated, wage differentials, differentia, differential, differentiae, differentially, differentiable, pay differential, differential phase, differential gear, differentiability, differential input, differential relay, differential method, differential system, partial differential, differential control, differential operator.