Random good picture Not show
(1) A record dated 1665 shows that at that time the archery contests were held over 4 days.
(2) Retrospective Diagnosis Using the first technique, researchers found dozens of possible AIDS cases from medical records dating back to the 1930s.
(3) Yet appearances on other people's record dates provide a tantalizing glimpse of what he had to offer.
(4) A record date fixed under this section may not be more than 70 days before the meeting or action requiring a determination of shareholders.
(5) "Record date" means the date established under chapter 6 or 7 on which a corporation determines the identity of its shareholders and their shareholdings for purposes of this Act.
(6) If not otherwise fixed under section 7.03 or 7.07, the record date for determining shareholders entitled to demand a special meeting is the date the first shareholder signs the demand.
(7) Each share of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock will carry a number of votes equal to the number of shares of common stock issuable as if converted at the record date.
(8) If the board of directors does not fix the record date for determining shareholders entitled to a share dividend, it is the date the board of directors authorizes the share dividend.
(9) The determinations shall be made as of the close of business on the record date unless another time for doing so is specified when the record date is fixed.
(10) It is additionally, if the website of the other side does not have ICP, put on record date, perhaps put on record date is false pinchbeck perhaps, had better not buy in that.
(11) Mature foreign markets are very concerned about information disclosure to shareholders of record date(Sentencedict.com ), there are many scholars study was carried out.
(12) Such purchases will end on the business day immediately preceding the record date for the stockholders meeting.
(13) The definitive proxy statement will be mailed to stockholders as of a record date to be established for voting on the proposed transaction.
More similar words: data record, record, rerecord, re-record, recorder, recorded, on record, cordate, for the record, off-the-record, prerecord, off the record, recording, tape-record, record high, unrecorded, record book, recordable, go on record, precordial, prerecorded, track record, record album, world record, tape recorder, tape-recorded, record company, record level, pre-recorded, record-holder.