Random good picture Not show
1) Racial profiling is the practice by police of considering a person's race or ethnicity in detaining suspects or making traffic stops.
2) That case sparked a nationwide outcry about racial profiling and police brutality.
3) Local police deny that have used racial profiling when stopping motorists.
4) The ethnic, geographic and racial profiling goes into assembling classes at the top - tier colleges and universities.
5) How could racial profiling exist if most everyone looks the same?
6) The matter mushroomed into a debate on racial profiling, fueled by Obama's "acted stupidly" remark.
7) He'll be happy to know that there are rumours that Obama will soon move to end racial profiling.
8) The next time a police officer stops me, I plan to explain that suspecting me of a crime simply because I look foreign constitutes racial profiling.
9) Where race is a factor, such treatment can still be considered a form of racial profiling , " noted the report."
10) Following that incident[sentencedict.com], a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations expressed concerns about racial profiling.
11) By charging or suggesting Gates was a victim of racial profiling, all three were guilty of having reflexively reverted to racial stereotypes about white cops.
12) Crowley was selected by a black police lieutenant to teach fellow officers about racial profiling.
13) Yes, he was scrawny, but don't doubt that a little racial profiling, intentional or otherwise, contributed to his underrecruitment.
14) The DOJ's beef with the law might be constitutional but other critics say it will encourage racial profiling.
15) They worry about giving rogue officers a convenient tool for racial profiling.
16) They downplay, or justify, the proliferation of white supremacist - tinged paramilitary groups, police violence,[http://sentencedict.com/racial profiling.html] and racial profiling.
17) Obama said the Cambridge cops had "acted stupidly" and went on to elaborate, on nationwide TV, on the sad history of racial profiling of blacks and Hispanics by police.
18) Outside the fevered imagination of Louis Henry Gates, then, where is the evidence Crowley engaged in racial profiling?
19) From 1997 through 2002, Ruderman aggressively covered Trenton and broke several major stories about racial profiling by the New Jersey State Police.
20) Indignation runs high when a celebrity professor succumbs to racial profiling, but whole communities are effectively "profiled" for the suspicious combination of being both dark-skinned and poor.
21) Many Democrats and US Muslim groups argued that this hearing was a form of racial profiling, and should be expanded to include other groups.
22) But Hispanics and others say it could still lead to racial profiling.
23) RAND, an independent research agency hired by the New York Police Department to analyze street-stop data in 2007 after public outcry, found little racial profiling.
More similar words: profile, high profile, racial, malpractice, profit, profits, nonprofit, at a profit, filial, profitable, facial, proficiency, environmental protection, provincial, social contract, fulfilling, social democracy, ailing, ceiling, failing, wailing, beguiling, boiling water, multilingual, total price, legal principle, microfiche, fill in, racist, racism.