Random good picture Not show
1. Understanding the quantisation experiments has not been easy and is still controversial.
2. In the arrangement described herein the quantisation noise and the thermal noise are reduced together.
3. Nanophase particles offer remarkable size quantisation effects for many applications.
4. To understand this behaviour we must consider the magnetic quantisation in terms of the Landau levels.
5. Parameter is also used as part of the defined term quantisation parameter.
6. The present paper presents a new method for constructing optimal quantisation tables.
7. The present paper presents a new method for constructing optimal quantisation tables. The method produces optimal rate-distortion performance in a fixed block size DCT.
8. We can do this without conflict to any of Einstein's descriptions only if we introduce Planck's proven quantisation scheme for length minima and time minima.
More similar words: quantization, quantification, quantification theory, quantity of information, privatisation, dramatisation, democratisation, acclimatisation, monetisation, equalisation, amortisation, digitisation, magnetisation, sensitisation, desensitisation, quantitative, internationalisation, nationalisation, rationalisation, quantitatively, international organisation, quantitative data, Diophantine equation, quantitative aspects, ionisation, quantitative analysis, quantitative criteria, canonisation, quantitative economics, oxidisation.