Random good picture Not show
1. The doctor is sure he will pull through.
2. Everyone was very concerned whether he would pull through or not.
3. The doctor says that Mrs. Chester will pull through.
4. The doctors think she will pull through.
5. He'll soon pull through in the hospital.
6. His injuries are severe but he's expected to pull through.
7. It's going to be tough but we'll pull through it together.
8. Santamour wondered if they might pull through.
9. But I think the pentas, which will pull through a milder winter, may need to be replaced.
10. Somehow she helped them pull through.
11. The patient won't pull through, I'm afraid.
12. His self-assurance enabled him to pull through difficulties.
13. I thought I could pull through.
14. But we managed to pull through.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. We are trying to pull through the toughest time of the semester.
16. I think the little girl will pull through this time.
17. If he could muster up courage, he might pull through.
18. She'll pull through somehow.
19. For some weeks we wondered if she would pull through her illness.
20. They said the operation had been successful and they expected his wife to pull through.
21. She was so ill that it seemed unlikely that she would pull through.
22. Peggy and Jamie wait anxiously by Phil's bedside and it's soon clear that he's going to pull through.
23. My gut feeling is that one way or another Congress will pull through.
24. Fortunately, though,(Sentencedict.com) we had a fighting spirit which helped us pull through.
25. She was so ill that It'seemed unlikely that she would pull through.
26. There's just a fighting chance that we'll be able to pull through.
27. He is still quite sick, but the doctor is sure he will pull through.
28. If he could muster up more strength, he might pull through.
29. This newly liberated country is going to have a rough time, but it will pull through.
30. After all the soldering is completed, you will need to tie a large enough knot in one end of the bungee cord so it won't pull through an eyebolt.
More similar words: all through, fall through, through, go through, throughout, get through, cut through, put through, come through, run through, look through, pass through, break through, carry through, follow through, although, roughly, drought, thorough, thoroughly, all that, pull, all the same, and all that, all the time, all the more, pull out, pull on, pull in, pull up.