Random good picture Not show
1. He is equerry to the Prince of Wales.
2. He was created Prince of Wales.
3. Prince Charles was invested with Prince of Wales in 1969.
4. Prince Charles was invested as Prince of Wales in 1969.
5. He is grander and even richer than the Prince of Wales.
6. The Prince of Wales is the heir apparent to the throne.
7. His paintings beguiled the Prince of Wales.
8. Separation of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana (Sentencedict.com ), Princess of Wales is announced.
9. the Prince of Wales.
10. Edward II to the Welsh people as Prince of Wales, a title held by the heir to the throne ever since.
11. Prince Charles was invested as Prince of Wales in 1996.
12. The Prince of Wales has had unsatiated curiosity about him, but in vain.
13. The investiture of Charles as Prince of Wales took place in the castle here.
14. Four Royal babies - The Prince of Wales, The Princess Royal, The Duke of York and Prince William - were all christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury in the Music Room.
15. Ladies and gentlemen, I give Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales.
16. The performance will take place in the gracious presence of HRH the Prince of Wales.
17. Italy's president will be there, with foreign dignitaries including the Prince of Wales.
18. On the walls of the room hang a landscape, said to be of Shudi's birthplace, and mezzotint portraits of his patron, Frederick, Prince of Wales (p. 80) and his wife, Augusta, Princess of Wales.
19. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you his Royal Highness, the Prince of Wales.
20. When theprince was born, he was canonized as the Prince of Wales.
21. Mr Deasy stared sternly for some moments over the mantelpiece at the shapely bulk of a man in tartan fillibegs: Albert Edward, Prince of Wales.
22. It was said that they wanted to avoid taking attention away from the Queen and Prince of Wales in the runup to the Queen's diamond jubilee next summer.
More similar words: place of worship, lech walesa, preponderance of evidence, balance of, in advance of, in defiance of, right of way, in consequence of, absence of mind, balance of trade, in the presence of, balance of power, sales price, prince, balance of payments, principles, princess, crown prince, convalescence, face-off, a piece of, in place of, peace of mind, take notice of, a piece of cake, take the place of, sales, tales, wholesale, coalesce.