Random good picture Not show
1. The secondary market contributes to the primary market by enabling a wide range of institutions to participate in underwriting new issues.
2. Word-of-mouth is their primary marketing strategy.
3. Still, the typewriter's primary market appears to be snooty novelists who claim they cannot compose on any technology introduced since Hemingway took a dirt nap.
4. The primary market to ensure fair, that is, the principle of price priority.
5. Now, our primary market is among the defence agencies, courts and government offices.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. China is now the primary market for tiger bone, rhino horn, elephant ivory, live snakes, pangolins and a whole host of wildlife products.
7. The secondary market helps new issues get under way in the primary market and therefore provides capital for growing companies.
8. A security that is being offered for sale in the primary market.
9. Transactions between an initial borrower and a lender are called primary market transactions.
10. Mind Alliance would make prophase preparation for sales and advertisement strategy based on primary market research.
11. Bond investors will be looking for clarity on the welter of conditions attached to the plan for the EFSF to buy bonds from the primary market and the timetable for implementation.
More similar words: money market, commodity market, money market fund, primary, open primary, primary source, closed primary, primary school, primary election, primary production, market, upmarket, supermarket, marketing, thin market, bull market, flea market, bear market, market share, marketable, at the market, hypermarket, free market, marketplace, black market, stock market, common market, market value, market forces, primarily.