Random good picture Not show
1. The politicking at Westminster is extremely intense.
2. A lot of politicking preceded the choice of the new director.
3. There are also difficulties of child-rearing and politicking at one and the same time.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The politicking between the ruwatu is kept at a relatively low-key level, for they rarely meet as a group.
5. Such cut-and-thrust politicking has always been Mr Brown's speciality.
6. Now that it's possible to work, politick or party with partners round the world, round the clock, what have we got to show for it?
7. About four months out of six, the Senator is away politicking.
8. They had yet another stop in a busy day of retail politicking.
9. You spot this hot looker across the room, this real babe, so you wander over and start politicking.
10. It is easy to assume that people were therefore pursuing their own interests, were unprincipled when they went about their politicking.
11. Project Greenlight cut through that thick layer of wheedling, flattering and politicking.
12. The House's session will be shortened due to election-year politicking.
13. After all, Symington, like them, is a man who seems to prefer politicking about business to just doing business.
14. Why did so many nonparty individuals join the League to politick in 1944?
More similar words: politicking, politic, politico, politics, political, impolitic, practical politics, politicize, politician, politicise, politically, apolitical, body politic, nonpolitical, geopolitics, play politics, geopolitical, power politics, political boss, political arena, political unit, party politics, political theory, political party, sociopolitical, political leader, political issue, political system, political liberty, political entity.