Random good picture Not show
1. The new trainer retained the wing planform and powerplant of the JJ-7, but was given a redesigned forward fuselage with lateral air intakes and the in-flight refuelling probe.
2. Planform alignment is impossible to assess until in flight imagery becomes available.
3. When built into a wing planform it keeps your airplane airborne, right?
4. Compared with the traditional planform and computer animation, the immersion, interaction and realtime function of virtual navigating system is unapproachable.
5. System design and calculation complexity of Henan CTT cha rg e center planform are introduced. The article also discusses its basic function and the safety of the system.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. The design program usually starts with the designer deciding on his new creation's planform and aerodynamic profile, but of course there are many more parameters than that.
7. We use shades of gray to outline maps and to outline the aircraft planform shown on various subsystem formats, such as fuel, flight controls, and weapons.
8. 611 institute (Chengdu Aircraft Design Institute) initiated studied on the "tailless delta-canard" wing planform as early as the late 1960s.
9. The short take-off and fast climbing capabilities of the fighters with such a wing planform was viewed as a major advantage by the PLAAF facing the threats of the predominant Soviet air power.
10. Present method is valid for wings of rather general planform and pointed leading edge at arbitrary mean angles of attack provided the shock wave is attached to the leading edge of the wing.
More similar words: leland stanford, plant hormone, stanford, human foot, american football, stanford university, inform, conform, informer, informed, informal, unformed, conformal, misinform, conform to, informant, informally, informing, conformist, conformity, conforming, conformism, uninformed, informality, informatics, ill-informed, informative, inconformity, conformance, conformable.