Random good picture Not show
1. Phosphated bodies should be uniformly wet or dry when they enter the phosphate bath.
2. The stem is steel and phosphated , which is the correct protection, but, obviously, where the stem breaks there is no protection.
3. The synthesis of new water treatment agent-organic phosphated sulphonate acid(DPAMS) is introduced. Its performance of scale inhibition and dispersion is studied.
4. Self drywall screws, Phillips bugle head, Fine Thread, Drill point, black phosphated.
5. Tapping screws, Pan head, Phillips or Pozi drive, zinc or black phosphated.
6. However, owing to many alloy elements, they are difficult to be phosphated which seriously affects their application in actual production.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Drywall screws, Phillips bugle head, Fine Thread, Sharp point, black phosphated.
8. Drywall screws, Phillips bugle head, Coarse Thread, Sharp point, black phosphated.
9. Therefore, the research on the disposal and the utilization of phosphated residue is significant.
10. In this paper, The factors such as the choice of lanolin, vegetable oil added into phosphate reaction and reaction conditions were discussed when manufacturing PME series phosphated lanolin fatliquor.
More similar words: phosphate, pyrophosphate, monophosphate, organophosphate, calcium phosphate, glucose-6-phosphate, creatine phosphate, adenosine diphosphate, adenosine triphosphate, phosphatase, adenosine monophosphate, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate, phosphorite, phosphorous, phosphoryl, phosphoric, phosphorus, phospholipid, phospholipase, phosphoric acid, phosphorescent, phosphorescence, phosphorylation, phosphor, phosphodiesterase, dephosphorylation, phosphide, phosphene, phosphine, phosphite.