Random good picture Not show
1. The palea has been confirmed to be of a double origin.
2. Moreover, Paleans would have had no need to cross the river —the woods around Palea are full of nuts, berries, and small game.
3. "Old dog, old tricks" is how PALEA officer Edgardo Oredina describes the new boss.
4. In grasses , the lemma , palea, and the flower they enclose.
5. The REP1 gene is only expressed in palea primordium during early flower development, but during later floral stages is radially dispersed in stamens and the vascular bundles of the lemma and palea.
6. Furthermore, ectopic expression of REP1 caused the asymmetrical overdifferentiation of the palea cells, altering their floral asymmetry.
7. Recently, however, archaeologists discovered such a "Palean" basket in Lithos, an ancient village across the Brim River from Palea.
8. The paper mainly introduced the diseases, characters, pathogenic bacteria and the prevention and control method about rice spike, palea and shell brown rot.
9. Thus, it is concluded the cell number is the main factor affecting the final palea length.
More similar words: pale ale, pale, paleo-, palette, impale, palely, palermo, nepalese, paleness, paleface, pale blue, palestine, paleocene, paleozoic, pale-faced, palestrina, pale yellow, opalescent, impalement, palette knife, Palestinian, paleolithic, paleography, opalescence, color palette, paleozoic era, paleontology, paleobiology, paleontologist, paleolithic age.