Random good picture Not show
(1) Along with the growth of age and body, optic axis gradually lengthens to the normal.
(2) For a better focusing of an optic axis, with the red LED.
(3) Under commonly circs, its optic axis and molecule long axis is accordant.
(4) Crystals of this type , having only one optic axis[Sentencedict.com], are called uniaxial crystals.
(5) The major complications of operation were uveitis and optic axis opaque.
(6) To solve the optic axis offset of the TV camera, this article proposed a dynamic software compensation technology in continual focal variation process.
(7) Method: We observe the optic axis, lens, vitreous body, retina and partial blood vessels of eyeground.
(8) This paper describes in detail how to adjust spectrometer so as to keep a strict vertical between optic axis and rotation axis of telescope.
(9) A photograph printing device arranges a pol aroid which can rot ate around an optic axis and a double refraction bo ard at the light emergent side of a liquid cryst all ayer.
(10) Multiple linear regression and correlative analysis showed that the increase in optic axis was main factor for the formation of simple myopia of teenager.
(11) The image of sphericity which does not located the principal optic axis is an ellipse based on pinhole model, and the image center offsets from the projection of the sphere center.
(12) The conoscopic interference figures of crystal are collected by CCD camara in order to measure accurately the direction of the optic axis .
(13) The model of influence upon the parallel between servo optic axis from the angle error of installation plans presented.
(14) Methods:Analysis was done with mydriatic and computer optometry to measure corneal curvature and determine the length of the optic axis.
More similar words: vertical axis, optical, optically, optical lens, optical disk, optical disc, optical fibre, optical fiber, optical store, optimistical, optical drive, optical scanner, optimistically, optical encoder, optical coupler, optical illusion, optical telescope, optical microscope, optical spectrometer, optical character reader, optical character recognition, optic, coptic, optics, bioptic, optician, synoptic, orthoptic, optic disk, optic disc.