Random good picture Not show
1. The houses caught fires one after the other.
2. One after the other Danton, Robespierre and the rest went to the guillotine.
3. Sybil ate three biscuits, one after the other.
4. My three guitars broke one after the other.
5. They drove the car one after the other.
6. They stood out the enemy's attacks one after the other.
7. I'll eat chocolates one after the other until the box is finished.
8. Orderly ranks of waves broke one after the other up on to all the rocky beaches.
9. One after the other the towers of prestige and glamour were falling to him.
10. She was toasted by all of them, one after the other, seriously and without embarrassment, without even smiles.
11. C.-They ambled up the crowded tunnel, one after the other, their eyes as lifeless as their team.
12. He saw the top brass one after the other and noted down his reactions and observations.
13. One after the other, Nat, Aldo, Jimmy and Ben got on to their bikes and rode off.
14. Bidding was brisk, ie Many offers were made one after the other.
15. Each took the oath and then gave almost identical evidence, one after the other condemning the prisoners in the dock.
16. Blue looks around the room and fixes his attention on various objects, one after the other.
17. They came as a progression, in discrete species pulses, one after the other.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Dad was better than anyone; he burst six balloons, one after the other.
19. Facing Multiple Grief Sometimes the losses that we experience come so quickly one after the other that they become almost indistinguishable.
20. This means that there will be a repartition in the pattern or a string of events that will "appear" to happen one after the other.
21. The lotus represents a connection between the two elements of water and land, rising out of the water to bloom in great beauty with petals unfolding one after the other remaining pure and unstained .
22. Sequential organization: Sequential file organization stores records in sequence, one after the other.
23. The cargo uses the tray to press the depth direction one after the other, deposits on the support guide rail, increases the storage density and the spatial use factor.
24. A golden bait hung temptingly out before the people, and, one after the other, they rushed to the tulip marts, like flies around a honey-pot.
25. Price war, hindrance interconnection intercommunication, excessively building redundant project, blind competition are being one after the other.
26. He goes to the cocktail lounge and starts throwing them down , one after the other.
27. The first was Konrad Adenauer when he addressed both Houses of Congress in 1957, albeit one after the other.
28. As I ran I could feel the tautness in my legs. My feet hit the hard track one after the other, quickly, in rhythm.
29. A whole mob of men were jabbing at the ivory button, one after the other.
30. Serial data transmission: In serial data transmission, bits are transmitted sequentially, one after the other.
More similar words: one after another, thereafter, hereafter, take after, the other day, on the other hand, after, go after, after all, call after, run after, other than, afternoon, afterward, after hours, aftermath, look after, afterwards, after shock, after a while, after school, good afternoon, day after day, year after year, geothermal, on earth, one another, unearth, apotheosis, domino theory.