Random good picture Not show
1. See to it that you're ready on time!
2. Don't stint on time to make a plan.
3. Tenants are obligated to pay their rent on time.
4. Our train pulled into Beijing Station on time.
5. Fortunately the train was on time.
6. The train pulled out exactly on time.
7. She always pays her bills on time.
8. shipment will arrive on time.
9. She never gets anywhere on time. She's hopelessly disorganized.
10. I only just managed to finish on time.
11. I will finish on time.
12. Chill out! We'll get there on time!
13. Don't worry! I shall awake him on time.
14. I cannot ensure his being on time.
15. With a bit of luck(sentencedict.com), we'll finish on time.
16. You can figure on him to be on time.
17. They kicked off on time.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The train pulled in exactly on time.
19. The buses don't come on time.
20. Stop fussing about; the bus will arrive on time.
21. Don't fret, we'll get there on time.
22. You will all have to come on time; I can except no one.
23. They're doing/working overtime to get the job finished on time.
24. We sweated blood to get the work finished on time.
25. The work was finished on time and within budget .
26. Only teamwork will enable us to get the job done on time.
27. Tell him from me that he must be at the meeting on time.
28. He had to bring forward an 11 o'clock meeting so that he could get to the funeral on time.
29. Isn't it a happy thing if you review what you have learned on time?
30. He spurred on his car and went to the office on time.
More similar words: in time, meantime, from time to time, sentiment, time, at times, at no time, in no time, at a time, at any time, full-time, each time, longtime, sometime, all the time, at one time, by the time, take time, lifetime, by this time, every time, at all times, sometimes, intimate, at other times, at the time of, frontier, continue, ahead of time, continent.