Random good picture Not show
(1) Numerical control technology specialty has now become a specialty of double-quick development.
(2) Numerical control technique is to use numbers and computers to control machines.
(3) LJZ1-500X4200 Numerical Control Double Precision Mitre Saw is used for cutting profiles of alu-door-window and curtain wall.
(4) This numerical control constant current source with the core of single chip microcomputer can provide exact control for the output current, the control could attain milliampere level.
(5) This paper describes a computerized numerical control system for a two and a half axis upright numerical control milling machine.
(6) Open numerical control (ONC) system is the necessary trend of the numerical control technique's development nowadays.
(7) In the chapter last part, we introduce the numerical control software.
(8) An effective scheme for organizing CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) equipment network using serial device server is introduced.
(9) This kind of based on the S7-200PLC entire numerical control system is suitable of middle, high speed paper machine, s speed, reliability control performance and so on the need.
(10) The effects of motion model, maching complex and numerical control system upon the crankpin roundness error in non-circular grinding were analyzed.
(11) At the same time aerosol developed the numerical control liquid flow to polish the engine bed, and to material and so on silicon chip has carried on the processing experiment.
(12) This equipment is electronic numerical control, high automaticity and easy to operate.
(13) ZPF3 numerical control parallel seam sealing system is automatic exactitude equipment for hermetic package sealing.
(14) The numerical control testing system which includes control signal module, RXD module[Sentencedict], data processing module and TXD module is based on VHDL.
(15) The intelligent tool turret controller uses the characteristic of the MCU, setting up a bridge between lathe tool turret and CNC(numerical control system).
(16) The principles for obtaining numerical control (NC) data and for generating collision free cutter location data were developed for a 6TPS tool.
(17) The numerical control machine is controlled by the numerical control program, and a series of special CNC instruction code Constitute the numerical control program.
(18) Fujitsu-Fanuc, a robotics firm within the group, is the world's top maker of numerical control equipment.
(19) This article analyzes the macro - program technology and the use of expanded numerical control system.
(20) The laser carve seal and print is the countermark technology including laser technology, computer technology, numerical control technique and electrics , which is popular in the world.
(21) To achieve the whole closed-loop function of the CNC lathe technology system, it is must depend on the combine of the online testing technics and the numerical control.
(22) As for code-treatment and interpolation functions, modules for code translation, linear and circular interpolation were developed for the numerical control program.
(23) The main EMI and EMC approaches were pointed out in designing machine tool numerical control system.
(24) The software designing system is one of the key technique for the study of the economical numerical control punch press.
(25) The position servo system has extensive application foreground in research and experimentation of numerical control system.
(26) The card takes 8031 single chip computer as a slave computer which has many functions and can realize three coordinates numerical control.
(27) Numerical control system technology progressing by leaps and bounds has provided the condition for the numerical control engine bed technology advancement.
(28) In the paper, the design and realization of small die machining a big hole for numerical control punch press is presented in brief, giving concrete design idea and flow chart of gen- rator.
(29) A new reconfigurable microminiature tool storage control system is designed and applied on reconfigurable microminiature numerical control machine tools.
(30) On this paper, all experiments were accomplished on the numerical control machine.
More similar words: computer numerical control, dual control, numerical, numerically, social control, internal control, numerical data, financial control, alphanumerical, numerical order, operational control, numerical expression, historical context, control condition, price control, physical contact, numeric, control experiment, electrical conduction, alphanumeric, numeric keypad, oral contract, control, formal contract, legal contract, in control, social contract, economic control, decontrol, historical cost.