Random good picture Not show
1. Harwell was considering diversifying into new non-nuclear areas for the offshore and biotechnology industries.
2. The nuclear programme were reducing but the non-nuclear activities were not yet sufficiently robust to replace them.
3. Non-nuclear weapon states criticized insufficient progress toward disarmament by the nuclear weapon states.
4. America's forthcoming "Prompt Global Strike" non-nuclear hypersonic missiles will be able to hit almost any spot on earth in less than an hour—provided excellent satellite data is available.
5. Each also served as protective patron for many non-nuclear nations.
6. The result, he said, "was the most monumental non-nuclear explosion and fire ever seen from space.
7. On the contrary, Fried said, the system was non-nuclear and purely defensive.
8. This event happened in the non-nuclear part of the installation and had no radiological consequence on the environment and the population.
9. Nor, these critics argue, will they persuade leading non-nuclear weapon states such as Brazil and South Africa to cooperate in enforcing nonproliferation rules.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. The agreement is the first postwar treaty to reduce non-nuclear weapons in Europe.
11. Such explosives would be far more powerful than existing non-nuclear explosives.
12. All three signed the Lisbon protocol, which obliges them to become non-nuclear.
13. Yet some nations argue the NPT has failed to deliver on its promised central bargain: disarmament by the nuclear weapons states in exchange for nonproliferation by the non-nuclear weapons states.
14. Critics, many of them my fellow Republicans, claim it substantially weakens America's deterrence against attacks with non-nuclear weapons of mass destruction.
15. China is the only one among the five nuclear powers to publicly declare no first use of nuclear weapons and no use of nuclear weapons against non-nuclear states.
16. At the same time, there has been a sharp increase in the supply of non-nuclear electricity (gas, coal and wind) from plants built to meet a wrongly predicted spike in demand.
17. If existing nuclear weapon states do not reduce their arsenals, key non-nuclear weapon states will likely resist stronger nonproliferation rules.
18. Newly elected South Korean President Lee Myung-bak has promised to help rapidly double per capita incomes in a non-nuclear North.
19. It has been building large numbers of relatively inexpensive but highly accurate non-nuclear ballistic missiles, as well as sea- and air-launched cruise missiles.
20. Under its revised Nuclear Posture Review, the Obama administration committed April 6 not to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear states that comply with the NPT.
21. More drastic proposals include a new generation of smaller yet more numerous aircraft carriers and a non-nuclear missile system that can strike targets anywhere in the world within one hour.
22. The Obama Administration's Security Council Resolution 1887 calls on all parties not signatories of the NPT to accede as non-nuclear weapons states – an action India would surely not take.
23. And since then, Obama has revised his nuclear policy to state, for the first time, that non-nuclear states that have signed the NPT will never be targets of US nuclear weapons.
24. Some in Obama's administration wanted him to take the further step of banning the use of nuclear weapons against any non-nuclear threat or attack.
More similar words: nonnuclear, nuclear, binuclear, mononuclear, polynuclear, supranuclear, thermonuclear, nuclear fuel, extranuclear, internuclear, intranuclear, nuclear power, nuclear energy, nuclear-armed, multinuclear, nuclear family, nuclear fusion, nuclear meltdown, nuclear winter, nuclear weapon, nuclear reactor, nuclear-powered, nuclear physics, nuclear warhead, nuclear fission, nuclear chemistry, nuclear explosion, nuclear medicine, nuclear submarine, nuclear reaction.